Thursday, June 11, 2015

All about Mom...as answered by James, aged 5

This was a super cute survey thing that I saw on FB last week and I really wanted to do it with James to see what his answers would be...and he definitely didn't disappoint! I love this kid so much!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Me listening

3. What makes mom sad?
Me NOT listening

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A good boy, I mean a good girl

6. How old is your mom?
Uuuhh 34

7. How tall is your mom?
As tall as Daddy

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play games

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Stay home

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Game

11. What is your mom really good at?
Tag

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Baseball

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work. What kind of work? VIU

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Uuuhhh grilled cheese...grilled cheese sandwiches

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Her loving me? - not sure why he was unsure of that one!

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
An adult

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cause we live in the same family

19. How are you and your mom different?
Cause I have glasses and you don't and I'm a boy and you're a girl

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she gives me lots of hugs and kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he loves you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The park

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Uummm 30

James and me at Willingdon a few weeks ago! I love this picture so much it's my new lock screen photo on my phone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment