Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Family photos - Fall 2014

Our photos this year were once again taken by the very talented Jenn Parkin Photography. Jenn's son Lukas goes to school with James and over the past year we've had a chance to get to know each other a little bit and I really like her. She is super sweet and I think has a real talent for photography. If anyone local is looking for photos, definitely look her up on Facebook!

I'm going to start the blog post with my favorite family photo taken...and will finish with quite possibly my favorite photo of the whole shoot!

Cropped from a family photo that James and I didn't look so good in.

The pose I really wanted and I'm surprised we got it because every time we grabbed his hand he let go and started running away from us!

My handsome, adorable and charming oldest love


This was right after he fell sideways off that bench and landed right on his face.

Mommy's littlest love

Another family pose




A cute family shot

The boys loved this merry-go-round

Another phenomenal shot of James

This photo captures Jordie perfectly...devilish little grin and all!



Super cropped photo from a bigger one but I love how brown his eyes look in it

He was SO excited that he was all alone in the train and he was screaming in delight

Cuteness overload


Jordie fell at the edge of the lake just moments into the photo shoot and was soaking wet and dirty from that point on!




I wasn't sure if I would like these shots but I really do! Especially this first one.


Handsome Alfred James Jr. and Sr. moment

It looks like he's not happy but he, just like his big brother, loves to be thrown up in the air!


The one super cheesy little smile we got out of him

Now on to a couple of just Mom and Dad




THIS is my favorite photo taken of us in a few years. I absolutely LOVE it and will definitely be framing it for our bedroom wall.

Overall we are super happy with these photos and can't wait to get some printed for the walls, Christmas cards and our yearly family calendar!

Thanks again Jenn for being so wonderful with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment