Thursday, May 8, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 18 – Apr 27 – May 3

Some together cuteness to start off this weeks post! 



Moving on to our big guy

Daddy made his yummy pancakes because his Magoo asked for him
 .
Gotta love the hands in the pockets

I love this picture because it shows how he interacts with kids littler than him. This little guy was at the soccer field the other day and I couldn't help but snap this photo of my caring, sensitive James getting down at this little guys level for something. I have no idea what they were talking about but I thought it was so cute. 

Someone else loves his Daddy's pancakes too apparently!

I love his dorky little grin so much in this photo that I used it for his birthday invitation

This one looks more like him but isn't as cute as the above one

Such a random adorable snapshot caught at the soccer field on Saturday


 2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment