Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jordan's Birth Day Photos

Finally getting around to announcing the birth of our newest little man with photos from his birth day. Some were taken on our camera, some on my parents camera, and my friend Kelly who took our family photos before baby's birth came by the hospital just moments before James arrived to meet his new brother and took some great family photos that I know I will cherish forever. Some of them are not good of me at all but hey...I had just had a baby so I am okay with them. So here we go!

Announcing 
Jordan Douglas Barrows
Thursday, May 23, 2013
8:26 am, 8 lbs, 21.25" long

Mommy meeting Jordan for the first time. He was screaming until he heard my voice, then he stopped and just looked at me. Instant love! 


Waiting for Mommy to come up to the maternity ward for his first snuggles.




Here are the photos I love that Kelly took!


Looking at our newest little man while waiting for our bigger little man to get to the hospital with Nana and Papa.







Here's the moment that James was walking in the door to meet his baby brother. He walked towards me and just said "It's a baby brother" like as if he already knew!

Definitely an emotional moment watching my two sons meet for the first time.

Terrible photo of me but I love the emotion of it.

And I know I posted this one before but I absolutely LOVE it. All the looks on our faces and the peacefulness of it is just so special to me.


Another terrible photo of me, but this is when James was walking Nana and Papa into the room and telling them he had a baby brother.


Nana checking him out.



And of course she stole him as soon as Dad had had a chance to look at him.


Someone needed some Mommy snuggles

hehehehehe...she was as shocked as I was that he was a boy! :o)



Very proud Daddy

Other good photos taken on Dad's camera


















No comments:

Post a Comment