Monday, June 17, 2013

Family photos by Richard Giordano

Back in September I posted some awesome family photos taken by a guy named Richard. He is from PR but lives in the city and comes home to visit his parents often. A few months ago I emailed him and asked whether he would be up for a visit sometime in early June and he said yes he was planning a trip around that time and would love to take some pics of us with our newborn baby. I really wanted the pics to be relaxed and at home in our house with all of us just in sweatpants and comfy clothes. I love how they turned out and so happy he agreed to come up and take them for us. Now that we got pictures done before baby, on his birth day and now these ones, I can safely say we are done with family photos until at least the fall! I am one of those people that absolutely LOVE having recent family photos and memories for my walls, my family calendar and of course my blog :o)






































No comments:

Post a Comment