Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And the kid gets even funnier....

Yesterday morning I got little man up from his crib and laid him on his change table and in my just woken up haze he so lovingly kept saying hug and kiss and cheeta's so I kept leaning over to give him what he wanted because I love when he asks for these things. Fast forward a few minutes and I'm more awake and walking down the stairs holding him and I lean over to give him a kiss and he looks me right in the face, giggles and says "yucky!" Yes that's right, my 2 year old said my kiss was yucky!

Then last night James and Jim were playing with the new car set on the floor in the living room and Jim thought he smelled strangely like he had pooped so he asked him if he had and James said no. Well Jim actually leaned over and pulled the diaper back to check and at that exact second the kid let out a super loud fart right in Daddy's face! It was awesome and we just burst out laughing while James looked at Jim all sweetly and said "toot"  Too cute that kid is!

No comments:

Post a Comment