Thursday, July 9, 2020

We picked the wrong time to go for a walk....

....right when the rain started coming down! Our play time got cut a little bit but it was great to get outside and enjoy the school playground. This weather can seriously piss off anytime. Everyone knows that I don't love the heat of summer, but I do love the 20C days a lot. I love sun and warm, rather than sun and smoking hot. Right now I'd settle for just not raining and grey! Hope this means we'll have a longer summer season than most years. 






On a side note - anyone know someone that can build a few more wooden structures like this for us for the school? We have talked about possibly putting more wood structures up in another area of the school for more play areas for the kids. Let me know if you know someone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment