Saturday, July 4, 2020

We all just love baby Beanix so much!

I'm starting off this blog post with the most adorable photo ever of the newest love of the family. Baby Beanix as she is lovingly called because KJ can't quite get the sound of her name down right yet. I kinda hope the name sticks if I'm being honest :)  


So for those that maybe didn't see my posts on FB, this special little lady is my new niece Phoenix Summer Reimer, born on June 6 to my middle brother Ben and his wonderful girlfriend Tracy. In just 4 short weeks I have fallen in love with her just like I have all of my nieces and nephews! The only thing that makes this baby different is that I truly never thought that I would get a niece or nephew out of that brother of mine! When Ben was in his late 20/s//early 30's he spent 10 years raising twin boys that were from a previous relationship. I watched him parent those boys from the age of 8-18 and I think he did a great job with the situation he was in. He loves those boys and his grandson Kaleb too (yes he became a Papa when he was in his mid 30's too!) 

I always hoped that he would have a biological child of his own, but as his 40th birthday approached I realized my dreams for that might not happen. For the 6-7 or so years before he met Tracy he was very FIRMLY of the mind that he was too old to have babies of his own. I was sad for him as in those years I was having my 2nd and 3rd babies and was so hopeful that maybe we would be in the same stage of our lives together at the same time, raising cousins together. I also realized he was probably right though and never in a million years did I think that he would change his mind!

Fast forward a few years and his mind had changed and he was ready to take that huge step into parenting his own child. I am so excited to watch this little lady grow up in a home filled with love and understanding and two parents that are going to take such good care of her. I know they are going to take her on so many cool only child adventures and teach her so many incredible life lessons. Both Ben and Tracy are extremely intelligent and fun loving people so I know that Phoenix has a wonderful life ahead of her and I can't wait to be a part of it! Now to share some photos of this beautiful little magical creature!

This is going back to when she was just 3 days old and I snuck away to the city for a few days for snuggles and to meet the newest little love of my life. Aaaawwww....I love these photos of us.


I think she looks so much like Ben here! 



This one she looks so Newton!

The two nights I was there I stayed up and did the night shift with a pumped bottle while her Mama tried to get a few hours of sleep. It wasn't so long ago that I had a newborn that I remember how hard those first days/weeks really are! Those nights were amazing and I created memories with Ben and Tracy that I will truly cherish forever. 


I was the bathing coach/photographer in this moment! Helping, encouraging and capturing baby's first bath at home! 






This is my not happy to leave and go home face. I wasn't ready to come back to my crazy 3 kid life after loving on this tiny little lady!


Oh this was an exciting day...and one my kids had been waiting 3 weeks for. They were so bummed that because of Covid they weren't allowed to come with me when she was first born so when they found out she was coming to PR to visit they were all so excited to finally meet her! 



I think me and KJ were the most excited out of everyone that Beanix ended up being a baby GIRL! I cannot wait to see these two grow up together and play together and chat on Facetime together! 




He's so good with little ones and just wanted to snuggle every chance that he could!

Her looks are changing more and more everyday and I can't wait to see who she ends up looking more like as she grows up!


Yeah, I may be a bit of a baby hog....but I really don't care!


Kennedy is fascinated by babies! 


Untle Men with his favorite girls

Yeah I've got her again

But I did share with Jordie so he could snuggle her too

Aaaawwww baby thumb suckers are so cute!

Auntie has the magic touch!

Eyes wide open looking at her Nana

I snuck away from my kids and spent the night at Nana's house to help with the middle of the night feedings. Best snuggles ever!








Last day snuggle time before they leave to head home.



Oh baby Beanix....always know how much Auntie loves you and I'm here for you ALWAYS! Ben and Tracy ~ I'm here for you guys too, don't forget that I'm always just one Facetime call away :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment