Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year from us to you!

I had big plans for sharing these photos in a Christmas card post...but then life happened....we all got sick and have done very very little over the past two weeks except be together and watch a ton of movies while snuggled on our couch. So, tonight instead I'm sharing a new years blog post instead.

Huge thanks again to the amazing Jenn Parkin for once again capturing the yearly memories of the Barrows. I think they turned out pretty good considering the littlest one lasted all of 5 shots before she jumped out of the box and declared to Jenn "I ALL DONE" She cooperated the best she could I guess for the day she was having. This is exactly why I didn't want to do outdoor fancy outfit photos this year...who wants to battle that with a grumpy toddler?! At least this was easy and was over and done in less than a half hour :)









This collage had a few extras that I didn't share above!

These are my favorites of all of us in the collage I plan to print!
My favourites of the kids in the other collage I'm going to print!
And because we were there and I wanted a few none Christmas pajama photos taken of the kids alone we attempted a few group shots....as I said Kennedy was LONG done by this point.


Thankfully we were able to capture this beauty shot though of our gorgeous little lady! 

I love this big bright brown eyes in this photo!

THIS is why I wanted new photos of the kids alone. This is the BEST photo I've seen of James in at probably 2 years! I LOVE IT!

And just for fun a family photo...which I don't love nearly as much as I do the family PJ photo! 

And of course it's not Christmas until we've had our photos taken with Santa! This year the Santa set up at the mall was the best its ever been and I loved that we were able to get them emailed to us this year which made it so much easier to share them here! 


This is Jim and I's 16th photo together with Santa. One day I'll get them all organized and post them all together to see how much we've grown and aged together!

No comments:

Post a Comment