Friday, December 6, 2019

This is real life

Woken up by a barfing child at 1am. Cleaned up her bed while she sat on her chair snuggled with her bowl. Then got her settled into my bed with me where she proceeded to get sick off and on for the next few hours. Poor little thing was so tired and couldn't keep anything down.


Just finally doze off again around 4am and Jordie walks in just 15 minutes later after having a sad dream (something about not getting to be in a DUCK parade) and wants to sleep with me too. The bed was crowded and I am left today feeling even more exhausted than I was when I went to bed last night at 9:30.


Thankfully the barfing stopped and she woke up full of piss and vinegar today so I'm guessing it was just that she ate too much supper last night and she's like me and James...she's cursed with a weak stomach. :( 

I am burnt out and need a break...and I know that's not coming now until after next week is over and I'm on holidays for 2 and a half weeks. Until then we've got a hockey trip tomorrow, then a city trip for me and KJ for two days, then Christmas concert, 3 days of work, PAC meeting...and the list just goes on and on forever! 

This is a snippet of what my life looks like some days. I wouldn't trade it for anything but I would love to escape for just 24 hours to sleep and be alone. That would be the best vacation ever :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment