Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I feel like that was just a suggestion??

Hahahahahahaha I know I'm not the only person that ordered cookie dough from the school with no intentions of cooking the whole tub! Right? Please tell me I'm not the only one?

I had to try out the product tonight to see what I thought about it and whether I felt that the serving sizes were pretty accurate. From what I can tell they were not bad at all. I made pretty much the whole tub of Monster cookies (save about 4 cookies worth that is still in the fridge for some snacking over the next few days!) and I can safely say that it would have made exactly 5 dozen good sized cookies :) And I think for $18 that's a hell of a good deal. In the span of just over an hour I have a big bag of cookies for the freezer for upcoming lunches for the kids! It's a win all around if you ask me!




And just because who doesn't love some reality sometimes....here's my MISERABLE very overtired toddler wanting one of those cookies that were still baking in the oven...and just moments before bed. This is real life my friends :)

1 comment:

  1. 2 words... parchment paper! Its your new best friend. PS.. Kennedy is still so darn cute even when she is exerting her huge personality in not so recommended ways

    ReplyDelete