Thursday, May 30, 2019

My favorite photo shoot of the whole year!

This is a beautiful tradition that I hope years down the road my sweet KJ girl looks back on and appreciates. I don't ever expect her to wear my dress on the day she gets married, but I am really hopeful that she will continue this yearly tradition until she turns 18...or longer if she wants to :)

We talked about this shoot for the past week and she was really excited about doing it. She is comfortable with Jenn and being in front of the camera too. She lasted about 8 minutes before she was pulling on the dress and saying out and done. I said from the beginning I was just happy if we got 1-2 shots that we were happy with. I definitely got that and more. 

I love seeing how much she has changed from last year to now! I'll put the other photos below from the first two years. I also shared them on IG and FB last night too.




I think this one might be my very favorite! We kept laughing at how the dress was falling in a very risque way that was just barely covering her chest and how that may be the style of dresses these days but certainly wasn't like that when I wore it 12 years ago! 

 Looking at her mama making it pretty clear that she is done with this dress thing! 

hehehehehehe...eating Smarties and waiting to be done!

Baby Kennedy Joanna - taken at just about 2 weeks old I think

Toddler Kennedy Joanna taken at just around a year old

Sometimes it takes my breath away how beautiful she is. This photo is a stunner and I can't wait to see how much she changes from now until we do it again next year when she's 3!


Love the collage putting the 3 photos together!

I am so honoured to call Jenn one of my best friends and am so very very grateful for the priceless memories that she captures of my kids for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment