Sunday, March 31, 2019

Selfie Sunday

I take a fair amount of selfies with my kids but rarely of just me. I find though that I don’t tend to share very many of them and I’m not sure why that is. Soooo....here’s a bunch from the last few month or so...in no particular order because I can't be bothered to put them in order!

All dressed up for my dinner out so snapped a few with my littlest cuties


And my biggest one too. The biggest little was down in the kid cave ignoring us.

New favorite family selfies, taken at the beach a few weeks ago!

WHY people, why? They are all so much like their father sometimes it kills me! 

Here comes a whole bunch of me and KJ. Because she seems to be attached at my hip lately there are obviously more of her than the other two kids!

Heading out for ice cream after dinner one night last week




Poor sicky baby girl

I love her hair and how it's growing in to a perfect little bob! 

Aaaww...me and Hads playing some Operation on a quiet afternoon last week

Jordie boy and me at the park!

Random selfie with this big guy who is rarely around these days!

Little group selfie action



Back in early March when the Solomon's came to visit!


Proud of Jimmy for snapping this selfie while they were mini golfing!

Me and my girl Jenn with our ice cream during our random chance encounter at Putters one night!

Now a bunch that I never shared from the Canucks game we went to back in February. Such a fun night for me and my love.





And that's just from the last MONTH and that's not even all of the selfies we've taken. I take pictures almost every single day of the year and I don't see that changing until all of my kids hate me and won't let me take their photos anymore. But until then I'm going to keep at it. One day when they are all grown up I will make slideshows of them that show them aging right in front of my eyes. Then I'll probably cry :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment