Wednesday, March 20, 2019

It’s the thought that counts

I’ve been working this week while Jim is on holidays with the kids. I was so touched on Monday when the boys walked up to my office with this adorable little plant. Lord willing I’ll keep it alive for st least a little bit! That night when I got home Jordie asked me if it was still alive. Hahahahah...these kids know my track record with keeping plants alive!


Didn't snap a pic on Monday of them but did yesterday when they came up again to say hi and bring me a cup of tea :) 

I love them so much and am enjoying seeing them during the day while they are on Spring break. It's so nice to live so close to my work...and to have kids old enough to walk here to bring me a treat! 

It really is the thought that counts. Small thoughtful things mean the world to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment