Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday Wishes - Forever friends

My hope for my kids is to grow up to be friends as well as siblings. I love my brothers and couldn't imagine my life without either of them in it. I hope when my kids are adults and look back at their childhoods they have wonderful fond memories of growing up together. I have always hoped that in the future this blog will bring them lots of laugh and will act as a scrapbook for them to show their own kids one day of what their lives were like together.

These two have always been best buddies...until around the last year when the fights have started and more and more bickering. I hope we never get to the fist fights and all out drag em down wars that I saw from my two brothers! And if we do, I hope they get up afterwards and hug each other and move on with their friendship. My own two brothers aren't super close now but definitely have a bond and many memories from our childhood.

He's such a sweet big brother sometimes. Here he is reading to Jordie. That same night when Jordie was tired and grumpy about doing his laundry James stepped up and helped him get it finished, without me asking him to. 


 These two have the cutest bond these days. I often find them playing a game together or coloring together or just chatting away. 


He really just loves her and he is definitely her favorite buddy these days! He is always up for playing with her and she is so lucky to have such a great big brother in her corner.

Hahahahaha super blurry photo but so cute too!

Eyes glazed over from too much sugar?! Hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment