Thursday, March 30, 2017

How to decide on baby girl's name?!

So about a month ago Jim and I decided on a name for our little girl....bought the letters for it...and now we're just not sure anymore! I was sure I knew what I wanted to name her, but now with just less than 2 weeks to go I just don't know anymore if I love the name like I thought I did. I do know I want a K name for her, but I'm just not sure which one I like the best now. 

So...for now, she remains nameless and we're going back to our original plan of waiting until she's born to truly decide. And if we go with a different name than what we thought we wanted...then I guess I'll return the letters and be thankful that I didn't go through all the work to paint them and decorate them the way I have planned to. 

I've also given up on getting her nursery finished before she arrives. I'm going to work my way through things in the next 10 days and hope for the best, but as long as her bassinet is ready and her clothes are put away in her closet, then I think we'll be doing alright. Her diapers and coming home outfit are packed in her diaper bag, her bear from Auntie Tana is ready for her first day photos, and her car seat is by the door and ready to be installed in the van. Everything else can wait :)

12 more sleeps until this bump is gone forever and I am finally holding my daughter in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment