Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A month has gone by without a single blog...bet you know why!

I've been on holidays and literally have been so busy that by the end of the day I just veg out in front of the TV and don't even go on my computer (or if I do it's just to play Cookie Jam!). Or, we've been out of town, or camping, or staying at my parents, or at the ball field, or swimming lessons, or out late at friends houses....just so busy...but we've had so much fun too which has made the busyness worth it. I am really wondering if anyone else out there is this busy, or if this is a madness that only I'm dumb enough to bring on to myself!

I have TONS of photos to share of the awesome summer we've had so far, but for now, here is a favourite photo that I took during my holidays.

Jim and I escaped the boys for 8 whole hours and went to his cousin's wedding while the boys stayed with our friends Aaron & Kayla. Here is a favourite picture of us from that night!






No comments:

Post a Comment