Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 18 – Apr 26 – May 2

Only 1 photo of the two of them together and I absolutely love it! Jim took this of them down at Hernando Park one afternoon after school. And yes, Daddy dressed them similar that day!

Next up are James's photos of the week!

James got to go for a walk with Nana one day on the seawall


And two days later we also went mini golfing with Nana too! 


I love this photo of me and James.

Cheeky little buggar stealing my water

And a late night visitor too

This is how we snuggle every morning

We thought he would be big enough for this bike but sadly I think it may be a present for Christmas instead!

Happy little brother stole his big brother's jersey



2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment