Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 16 – Apr 12 – 18

On the Sunday before James's birthday it was our turn to cook family dinner so while we were cooking in the kitchen the boys were outside playing on the deck. We had spent that afternoon cleaning up the trampoline and furniture and the boys were loving having their outside space back again. I see many hours being spent out there again this summer.

James takes his glasses off when he's on the trampoline and I'm surprised that in these few photos his eye didn't turn in when he was looking at the camera.
How cute is this unplanned photo of my two boys?? I love it!



The boys hanging out the stairs after James opened his birthday presents. Jordie was so excited to be wearing the new Ninja turtles hat.

Bedtime stores in Canucks jerseys



After school park time. I LOVE this picture of both of the boys because it just shows their personalities so well. James is happy and smiley, Jordie just isn't!

When it's time for bathtime the boys run upstairs and stick their feet through the railings and wait for their Daddy to grab their toys. It's their routine and the giggles can be heard all the way through our house. I think I have a video that I'll try to find and post too!

Next up are James's photos of the week. 
The big guy celebrating his 5th birthday during Sunday family dinner

Opening his presents from Mom, Dad and Jordie

The next ones are from his last day of Timbits socceer where he got a toque and an awesome medal (plus of course 2 timbits)



Apparently the only photos I took of Jordie this week that were good were taken during James's birthday dinner. These next few photos are very much Jordan. 



He was giggling so hard while reaching for the candles and dipping them in the whipped cream and chocolate pudding, and he did it over and over again. 

This was one that Jim texted me while I was at work one day. Jordie and Daddy were hanging out on the trampoline outside and Daddy snapped this adorable photo. 

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment