Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 15 – Apr 5 – 11

All 5 of the photos of Jordie this week I absolutely love, especially the first one. I have it on  my phone and every time I look at it I just smile. His cheeky little smile and his dark brown eyes just make him look so much like his Daddy that I just love it. 

My big helper making muffins

Big brown eyed boy

Ready for bed and snuggling in Mommy and Daddy's bed

I don't think this one actually looks much like him, but it's still super cute!

My walking partner


After dinner sliding fun

This is very rare these days where he gets up and comes downstairs for a snuggle with me...so I run with it of course and let him snuggle in all he wants.

James with his friends at Ready, Set, Learn. More photos to come in another post soon

And now for their together photos this week. This first one is how they watch YouTube videos with their Daddy

Eating strawberry shortcake for dessert

Jordie attempting to climb up the playground at the school

A new favorite photo of mine for sure! 

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment