Friday, March 13, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 9 – Feb 22 – 28

Starting off this week with a super adorable photo of my Jordie boy!

hahahahaha....he actually pooped in the tub and Jim was horrified that I took a picture of it but that's what memories are made of!

The next night we broke out the potty hoping to maybe get the idea started that we do not
poop in the bathtub!

My big brown eyed little guy "reading" his brother's show and tell book

He didn't want to touch the grass with his hands, this is him using his elbows to stand up!

Now moving on to my handsome almost 5 year old big guy!

Big kisses for his best buddy Diesel

Swimming lessons

hahahahaha....Daddy packed his clothes for after swimming (he wore his swimsuit there)....and as soon as I took the shirt out of the bag I knew it was Jordie's, but I of course still made him put it on so I could take a picture and text it to Daddy! Luckily he had a sweatshirt to wear instead.

PJ day at Busy Bee's. He wore his favorite TMNT PJ's and took the stuffed Diesel toy
from Nana and Papa's

And now for a few of them together.

Matching PJ's for PJ day

Snack time before supper at Nana & Papa's

More morning snuggles

And hockey playing on a beautiful February afternoon

Big tickles for James

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment