Monday, March 23, 2015

Just Because

Haven't done one of these posts in a long time because I've been a pretty active blogger for the last 6 months, but all of a sudden a week has gone by with no new posts. I have a bunch saved in my drafts that are started or need to be done but just haven't been up to it. I'm working full-time now so finding that my time feels a lot more limited and by the end of the night sometimes I just don't want to go on my computer. Anyways, for now, here's a cute photo taken of the boys a few weeks ago. They are cheeky little guys and lately this is James's favorite thing to do when I turn the camera on him.


For now, that's all I've got. I will get some weekly posts caught up one night this week, but also have strata work and my taxes to gather up, when I'm not working or spending time with my boys that is! Such a busy life these days!

2 comments:

  1. How tall is James these days? Maeve is at about 42 inches I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked his art project from September from his preschool and they measured him then at 3ft 9in and I know he's grown at least an inch or two since then so I'm guessing he's around 46' or 47" now. I will have to measure him tomorrow now just to see :)

    ReplyDelete