Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 10 – Mar 1 – 7

Starting off this week with my crazy little 5 year old. I looked over and this is what I saw?
What a kid!

My great big helper boy

Such a great photo of James

I love this kid so much and snuggling with him is one of my favorite things to do after a long
day of work. 
 
My great big swimming guy
 
Bought him a new bike but need to get him some training wheels because he's too afraid to really try without them. Can't wait to get him back on there again and see how he does.

hahahahahaha....this is an awesome photo of Jordan! I love him in all of his meat-loving glory!

This is his cheeky little smile, captured by Daddy

4 months ago he hated this thing, now he loves it, and loves helping us.

Before bed snuggles with Mommy

A new favorite photo of Jordie boy

Someone else got on his new bike too!

And now for the together photos of the week. This first one is a favorite, even if you can see our messy jackets behind us. This is what my chair looks like on any given morning in our house!

This was homework and colouring before bed

SNUGGLES


Timbit high fives

Reading stories together in Mommy and Daddy's bed

A weekend visit with Alex at Nana's house

Another bike riding picture!

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment