Friday, November 1, 2013

Preschool Art - Halloween Themed

I love Busy Bee's for all the wonderful art work that the kids come home with...and I love that once I take photos of it and post it here then I won't feel guilty getting rid of 95% of it either! I will keep some stuff (like the awesome potato turkey I posted earlier in the month) but most of it will get recycled. At least the photos will always be a memory!

Wrist band bat



Pumpkin

Creepy hanging spider


Sticker covered foam ghost

Footprint ghost

My favorite of the whole month! Quality Foods donated pumpkins to James's session at the preschool and each kid got to decorate one and they displayed them in their store for a few days and then parents could go and pick them up. We found his on the meat counter and I was that proud mommy that got my phone out and took a picture of it :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment