Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family photos

We had our family photos taken this year by a new photographer that I've seen on Facebook. He is a guy that grew up here in PR but now lives in the city. I loved some photos of his that I saw on his group's FB page and wondered whether he would be coming to town in the fall for a family session. Two emails later we had a confirmed date for just over a week later and I was so excited. Then we were hit with horrible colds and I wondered if the shoot would happen, but luckily by the time 5 pm on Saturday rolled around we were all almost healthy and certainly ready for our time to shine. James was sufficiently bribed with many many Timbits if he smiled big for Richard and we were off for a fun and not super posed photo shoot. James was an absolute trooper and did so well. It could be because I've been pushing the camera in his face since he was just hours old! :o)

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot! I will post the whole album, with comments, on my FB page.


























No comments:

Post a Comment