Saturday, September 15, 2012

Trip down memory lane...

When I took a recent picture of Jim and James together I realized I had almost the same photo taken just under two years ago, so today the search was on to find it among the THOUSANDS of images I've taken since James was born...and luckily I did find it. 

Jim couldn't wait when James was a baby to start showering with him and I'm thankful he pushed me to be good with it because nowadays James will usually prefer to shower rather than bath and has never had a fear of the water on his face or anything like that.

Here are my two cuties loving their special shower time together. This picture really shows how much he's changed and how much our once little baby has definitely turned into a big boy now! :o)

August 2010

May 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment