Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Just because I think they are adorable!

Here are my favorite recent pictures of my 4 loves! 
💙💙💙❤️🐾

Wildplay day for James and Dad. This is a day that I know I'll never forget! We both really loved getting to see him do something that he loved, right along with some of his best friends from school. Total heart warming day for us as his parents.

This is the lunch she packed for herself the other day! Never have to worry about this kid, prefers the fruits and veggies over anything else. I hope this continues on in her life because getting the oldest one to eat anything healthy these days is sometimes quite the battle!  

My two walking buddies. I see many more hours ahead of us in the next two months of evenings walks along the sea wall in the setting sun and cool breeze. I have loved these moments with my middle boy so much and treasure these times because I know how fast it could change where he won't want to spend any time with me. I'll take any chance I get to spend time with my kids and spending it doing something active is even better!

And of course just because...this guy is maybe the cutest of them all! Pretty sure I already shared this photo on this blog and IG/FB, but I LOVE it so I'm sharing it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment