Thursday, June 8, 2023

Another day…another dog post!

Yes, I’ve turned into the crazy lady who loves her dog maybe more than her kids. đŸ˜‰

This dog is just too cute and the bond he has with these kids just makes all the barking and dog hair absolutely worth it, even on the days he drives me crazy. I still get excited when I see him when we get home and he's so happy that he howls uncontrollably until every person has given him his pets. I love that he waits for me to go to bed, falling asleep behind my chair at my desk in the den. He has the best doggy smile and loves being anywhere with us that he can. He loves to be in the car going for a drive, at the ball park watching the game, or just being outside in the yard while we jump on the trampoline. 















No comments:

Post a Comment