Sunday, March 18, 2018

11 months already...and I feel like it's flown by!

I can't believe that I've finally gotten my act together and gotten these photos organized so I can post a timeline of my sweet baby girl's monthly photos with Ruby, her special bear from her Auntie Tana.

Here is her 11 month photo taken on the 11th...then we'll throw it all the way back to the beginning to watch her grow right in front of our eyes!


After a long day of snuggling with Daddy for Kennedy and a really rough surgery for Mommy, I was exhausted but did remember to take a birth day photo with Ruby!

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

In less than 1 month we'll have a one year old on our hands and I am half sad and half excited. It's a weird mix of emotions that we are almost out of the baby stage and heading into the toddler stage. I already see flashes of a temper and also some great moments of amazing love and sweetness out of this little lady and every single day I try to drink up all the babyness that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment