Friday, September 16, 2016

June 2016 Monthly Memories

Wow, am I ever behind on these posts! The rest of the year I've been so good, but we've just been so busy the past three months that I haven't been on my computer much at all. Anyways, here are our memories from June!

James and Mom trip to Comox for his eye appointment



And some Costco shopping too


Lots of Freezies for Fun Day at Westview


Being such a good boy while we wait for our van to be serviced 

Ferry ride home and he's drawing me pictures 


Jordie and Blake at their t-ball class that Kelly took him to on the same day we were on the island

First night in their new bunk beds







A random morning that I spent helping out in James's kindergarten class 


Off to see the boys make smashed potatoes with Mrs. Agius 






T-Ball Rally day...didn't take many pictures of this one because I took so many of the one we did in May!


This was fun though....parent vs kid tug of war. The kids loved it!



And this kid just loved the oranges!

Willingdon trails field trip with James's class












Such a long walk for this little guy...he was asleep less than 2 minutes after leaving the beach

Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa at Saltery Bay. More photos here!

Present we made at Sandy Elvy's retirement party

Fun Day at Westview! I helped in the concession for most of the day so didn't get to take too many photos of him doing different things.




James and Linden doing the human hippo game











More tug of war...this kid loves it!





Favorite photos from our cabin weekend. More photos here!

Mrs Butula's last day of school 


Some favorite photos of this wonderful lady

James's last day of school - September 28


Big hugs for Mrs. Agius

His portrait of Mrs. B that he drew

Hugs for his girl Katelyn

After school ice cream, beach and water park with the Slacks and Parkins







And Kooper too of course!

Silly Baby Gracie


Changed into dry clothes and he was out cold in 2 minutes after leaving the beach

Last night of T-ball!








Climbing the rock wall on the side of the McDowell's house


I was impressed that James did it and how well he did too!

And was VERY surprised that Jordie also really wanted to do it.


I love this photo!


Big brother showing him where to reach to



 A couple photos from baseball nights at Sunset Park & Cranberry




Now time for iPhone photos from June!

Best friends wore the same t-shirt one day

Yummy dinner made by my honey!

Bedtime story time while staying at Nana and Papa's

New iPhone case from Shutterfly

Jordie's best buddy Kramer

Watering the gardens on a Saturday morning



Dinner and pool party with the Tassell Family




Out cold within seconds...so his brother snuck in a snuggle!


Waiting patiently for Nana and Papa to get home


And here they are!



Home and snuggled up with Mom

Kisses from baby Lily at the ball park

Adorable boy wearing his brother's helmet



In Nanaimo for a meeting...my view for lunch!


We ate dinner on the beach at the ferry terminal 

Dinner and visit with Auntie Tana and Uncle Cody 

They love doing this 

Can you tell that he worships him? 


Hanging out in James's classroom

Some t-ball action shots 


James's field trip to Pacific Point Store. Happy boy with ice cream!


Trying on some new sport goggles with Rhonda

Patrick's 1st Birthday Party!


A walk down by the sea wall before supper

Jaxon's birthday party

They were watching TV in the afternoon and I went downstairs to see this. I asked James how long he'd been asleep and he said to me "I didn't even know he was sleeping"

Such a great smile!

Playing at the playground

Sunset park


Random matching jerseys

Random selfie of me...wow do I ever have bags under my eyes!

My weekend project...gluing all of the kindie scrapbooks

An awesome photo of the Parkin family that James drew on the back of one of his water color pictures I didn't have the heart to paste the other side without first taking a photo of the drawing. In order it is Bill, then Jenn with Gracie in her arm, then Aidan and Lukas. And of course Ruby the dog too!

Celebrating Father's Day at Magpie's (except we went the day before to avoid the crowds)

Almost done the scrapbooks! 

Acting like he's sleeping, but he's not! 

Saturday afternoon card games


Yummy tacos for supper 



My Sunday morning snuggles with my boys 

Father's Day morning with Daddy 

Jordie sleeping while at Kelly's house for the day!

Playing at the play ground at Westview

He just looks so big these days! 

Oops....I hit the pole...and left a big dent and yellow paint on the big blue truck!


Bedtime stories 



Up in the night and snuggling with Mommy 

Jordie's amazing speech therapist Alyssa! Had to take a picture because they were just so cute in their matching shirts! :) 

Helping me with grocery shopping 


 Hanging out at JP Dallas watching the big boys play baseball



Trying out the French School's playground


James's picture of the Overlord...he told me I had to take a picture and post it! 

WHEW! One month done...now just two (almost 3) more months to get caught up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment