Friday, June 24, 2016

Unexpected smiles

Very busy days and evenings has made for no time or energy to do any recent blog posts, but this one was in my draft from almost 2 weeks ago so I decided to write about it now.

I spent an hour in James's classroom and worked on the kid's scrapbooks. While I was there working away Mrs. Butula told the kids to go and sit at a table with people that make them feel calm. Well of course my three favorite little men came to sit with me and it just brought a huge smile to my face. I love these 3 little ones so much!

After a bit of scrapbook work I took these three little guys down to the kitchen so they could help make some smashed potatoes with Mrs. Agius.

I got back to work and realized that I had forgotten about this sticker that Brenda had put on my shirt for me. I didn't notice until a coworker asked me what it said :)

There you have it, just a random short post just to get back into it. I find when I've been away from the blog for a few days (or in this case almost 2 weeks) I need a small post to get me started again. Now I'm off to the cabin for the weekend but hopefully when we return on Sunday I'll have some time to do our May monthly memories post (how the hell is already almost the end of June though?!?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment