Saturday, August 8, 2015

Wonderful family day spent at the cabin

Simply put...the heading says it all. An absolutely amazing family day spent at our favorite place on earth, my aunt and uncle's floating cabin on Powell Lake. All of these kids love the cabin and considering this was the first year that Jordie would really know where he was he seemed to just love being there as much as we all do.

It's been a few days of trying to get this post done and it doesn't have nearly as many captions as most of my posts usually do but really it's mainly just fun pictures of kids swimming their happy little hearts out at the cabin. 







Jordie was NOT happy to be in the water. He liked it much better a little later when he was out with Papa and Mommy on the floaty rafts






James in mid-air!



Diesel never jumps in after the kids do, but almost always does when Jim jumps in!


And he likes to chase him!

Nana counting the boys down




Jim's jump...see how he puts his thumb in his beer to protect it? He says it actually works too!


Awesome Reimer family photo












Jordie was VERY intent on eating food...surprise surprise there!




Lunch time break from wearing their lifejackets







A rare photo of me...thanks Chris for taking over photographer duty while I went in and made some memories with my boys!




















He thought it was very funny to splash me in the face







He hit about 2:30pm and just laid down on the deck and covered himself up with a towel. Papa asked him if he wanted to have a nap and he nodded yes so Papa told him he'd go with him!




Here are the swimming pictures from the waterproof camera! Usually I am really OCD when it comes to placing these photos in amongst the ones from the Canon camera but this time there are just too many of them to do that. Same thing with the iPhone photos and the videos (they are at the end of the post!)

Typical Jim with his thumb in his beer 












































Cute little baby Jordie bum! 

A few last great photos before we left!

I love this picture of all of us! 

He was excited to be back in Papa's boat but not sure if he was happy to be leaving the cabin, I know I wasn't happy! I would have loved to stay longer.

There is Uncle Larry with the rest of our crew...he caught up very fast! 

Feeling the sun on her beautiful face! 


I LOVE this picture of my favorite 10 year old!

Here are the iPhone pictures!

He's saying "woah" here
 






















I love this photo! 







Happy 8th Anniversary to my amazing hubby! Couldn't have planned a better day to spend with my family than up the lake. 



Holding hands after they got off the boat


And last but not least are the 3 videos I took!

Happy Jordie boy driving Papa's boat

The Reimer kids rocked the swimming with no lifejackets! James didn't want to try it.



Such an amazing family day spent at our favorite place on this earth. Thanks as always to my wonderful Aunt and Uncle for letting us go up and enjoy their little slice of floating paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment