Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wow, 2 whole weeks with no blog post

I'd love to say that it was because I was super busy, but in reality, I was just being lazy and not spending much time at the computer. I've been obsessed with a show that I borrowed from my friend called Brothers and Sisters. It aired on ABC from 2006-2011 and I have to say I completely love it. I've stayed up way to late on way too many nights watching it and can say that I am actually almost done the series. I'm looking forward to being done but can truly say I've loved watching it. It will definitely be a series I will buy on DVD.

Anyways, lots of blog posts to catch up on. Jordan's 5 and 6 month photos (how the hell did that happen so quickly?!), and a bunch of Show & Tell and Portrait of the Week posts too! I may or may not get them done this weekend as we are going away to the Island. I haven't decided whether I am going to take the computer with me or not, but probably not so may not see anything until the middle or end of next week from me.

For now though, here's some adorable pics of the kids just because no post is really great without photos in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment