Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm in a blogging rut...and really want to get out because I miss it

At least once every day I sit near the computer and think that I should just open it up and write something here, and then I just don't. Sometimes it's because I'm behind on uploading my photos and have so many that I want to post and never want to post them out of order (I'm dumb that way!) and sometimes it's just because I'm thinking that what I want to say isn't important, or interesting, or fun, etc.

And then my thought gets interrupted by a waking up baby, or a pesky toddler wanting something and then I just get distracted and another day goes by without writing anything.

So, tonight before I go to bed I am determined to post something...and this is it...my weak and feeble attempt at something. At least I've got cute kids to add to the post :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment