Thursday, October 18, 2012

How the heck did he get to be 2.5 already??

Last week James turned 2 and a half and I can't believe how fast time has flown by. He is now just over 30 pounds and not sure how tall he is. Keep reminding myself to measure him but keep forgetting to do it!!

He is a funny, handsome and cheeky little creature that definitely keeps us on our toes every single day. We are getting there on potty training and hope to be done completely in the coming months. He is a very loving and happy little boy that is always willing to give hugs, high fives and first bumps.

I love this kid seriously more than I've ever loved anyone in my whole life. He is my whole world and I am so proud of the job we've done this far to make him into a great little human being.

Take a little trip with me down memory lane of his monthly photos with Freedo the bear. Because he just turned 2.5 we took our most recent pics with him. Now we will only do them every year on his birthday.

  















No comments:

Post a Comment