Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fun fall activities

I love FALL! It's probably my favorite season of the year and I love the colors, smells, weather change and cool crisp days. I also love the ability to get out and do some fun family stuff together before the weather turns and we are stuck inside for what seems like months on end!

Here are just a few of the fun things we did in September.

Toopy & Binoo trip to Comox with Andra, Tyanna and Conor








 

Dinner at Boston Pizza





Everyone must CHEERS with James




Can't even tell you how much I love this picture of my oldest niece coloring with my son! I remember her so vividly when she was little that it amazes me that she is about to turn 19 years old! 




Apple picking/peeling/cutting at Nana and Papa's








Heading to to Willingdon Beach playground and trail















Fall Fair with Mommy, Daddy, Nana and Papa








Saturday morning mini golfing and ice cream 









Hole in ONE!!












No comments:

Post a Comment