Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The REAL reason I started this blog...

.....was to tell funny stories about us! James is a very funny little guy, I'm not sure if that's just because he's 2 or if that's truly who he is destined to be. I think Jim and I are funny and we laugh a lot and don't always necessarily keep clean mouths around our child and Jim tends to teach him things that others wouldn't think is funny but we think is hilarious.

Case in point about the dirty mouths. Yesterday morning I got James his yogurt and put it on his highchair tray and when I went to lift him in he kicked it by accident and it tipped over and spilled all over his seat! It made a huge mess and we were already running late so I was a bit frazzled and without thinking just stood there and said Shit Shit Shit over and over again. Not 2 seconds later I hear this giggle from behind me and James saying Mommy Shit Shit Shit. I couldn't do anything other than laugh at him and tell him to say Shoot instead!

Jim has taught James that when he has to fart he should ask someone to pull his finger first and the kid thinks its the funniest thing ever! Maybe a month ago we were at the dinner table and James was in his highchair and he leaned over, lifted his butt cheek and let one go and then looked right at Jim and said "Daddy pull" and pointed his finger at him! We just about died laughing that night. So, last night I go in to check on him before I went to bed and he was half asleep but whining so I decided to change his diaper. Well I just finish the job and stand him up and he farts, looks at me sleepily and grabs my hand and says pull! Aaahhh....what kind of kid are we raising?!

1 comment: