Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why I wanted to start a blog...

I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now. I've even ventured into the designing stages a few times over the past few years but could never find one that I really like and found easy to use. Now that I've found a platform and created a blog I like there is nothing stopping me! A friend of mine told me yesterday that I was born to blog, and I think I may believe her. I love to tell the stories of my life (although I wonder if anyone will want to read them!) and I love to record the fun things that my family and I get up to. I take tons of photos on an almost daily basis and am looking for somewhere other than just Facebook to display them. I want to be able to look back years from now and be able to look at all the great adventures we have done as a family. I have a passion for documenting our life and used to think that scrapbooking would be the long-term avenue I would chose, but I now believe that this blog will be what does it. Wish me luck everyone and I hope at some point everyone takes a chance on me and reads what I have to say about my life. 

Here is a very random and rare photo of me. It's actually one of me and James that I just cropped myself out of it but I kinda like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment