Saturday, May 20, 2023

From then….to now!

Baby Kennedy….still in the hospital, maybe 3 days old? This takes me back to those long hard first days with her, our last tiny little human we would bring home with us. 

In general, I don’t think she looks a lot like she did as a baby, and then I see this photo and I totally see the similarities!

Every time anyone in our family sees this photo it’s always the same reaction….”aaawww, it’s big fat Jordie!”  He was seriously the cutest chubbiest baby I had. He was a pretty serious baby so when we did get smiles from him they were so cherished. 

His smiles and big brown eyes still melt me like they did almost 10 years ago!!

This is probably my favourite photo of James as a baby! His first smile captured and I have never forgotten this picture through the years!

If he didn’t wear glasses I think he would look a lot like what he looked like as a baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment