Friday, November 5, 2021

Wedding Dress Photos - 4 years old

Another year, and another photo of this gorgeous girl in her Mama's wedding dress. This year was special for a few reasons (1) we took the photos in our new backyard (where the dress was first worn all those years ago) and (2) after months of a new healthier lifestyle for me, I fit back into the dress, so we took some really cute photos of both of us in it and Jenn worked her magic. I say it every year that this year's photo is my favorite, but they just keep getting better every year. 

Look at this beautiful 4 year old girl of ours. I am so honored that she still agrees to put this big heavy dress on, and I hope she'll do it for many more years to come! 










And just for fun...we'll do them all in order to see our girlie grow up.





No comments:

Post a Comment