Friday, July 19, 2019

Truth...

Just going to leave this here because it resonates with me, and maybe does with you too? Other moms who can be vulnerable and admit their true feelings about motherhood are really my kind of people, whether their true feelings mirror mine or not. 

I know that not all moms struggle as hard as others do but I do think a lot of us silently struggle for fear of being judged if we admit how hard it really is. I know I have hesitated in the past to really talk too much about it, but whenever I do I get a feeling of solidarity from my fellow village of moms that this isn't easy, but it's the best job they've ever had. 


Truth: I love my kids more than anything else in the whole world.
Also my truth: Some days they drive me completely bat shit crazy and some days I just want to run away from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment