Monday, June 24, 2019

A new first in the Barrows house - Jordie lost his first tooth!

He was so excited and scared at the same time! It had been wiggly for a few weeks and was bugging him every time he ate and he was whining about it. We had tried to pull it for a few days when finally on the weekend I told him that if he went to the dentist on Tuesday and it was still hanging on that they would probably just pull it. He's not a huge fan of the dentist so I was pretty sure this would be the thing that would get him to the final place where he was really ready for it to come out. He has tiny little teeth too and I couldn't grab it so I used the old toilet paper trick and it popped out super easy. He was SO excited and couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come. BUT, of course worst mother in the world here...I had no money in my wallet that night! Ooopss.....so the tooth fairy forgot one night and then made up for it the next night.



Reading his note from the Tooth Fairy! I'm so impressed with his reading skills already at the end of Kindergarten!

 Pretty excited to get $10 for his first tooth! 


NOTE: This happened a few weeks ago but it's been absolutely ridiculous for us with work, school, baseball, etc so I'm just getting to finishing the blog post now! Didn't want to not record this momentous occasion with a post so I'm doing it late!

No comments:

Post a Comment