Friday, January 11, 2019

Lunch time hugs are the best hugs ever

I take my lunch break around 12:30 on my early day shifts and if I leave my office and head home or to run an errand then that means I am inevitably going right by the kindy playground while Jordie is on his lunch break. Any chance I get to sneak in a hug from my kids during the day I take. I enjoy seeing their faces and getting even just an extra minute of alone time with them.

Today as I walked through the gate I hear a little voice yell "Kim" and come running. It was little Ella Lawry and she ran right over and gave me a big hug. Then Jordie spotted me and came running for the best hug and exclaimed "Moooommmm....I just love seeing you!" I had a little chat with him about his day and how it was going and then just as I was about to leave I see my Maddie girl come running over for a hug too. Just put such a smile on my face to get me through the rest of the day!

Even though I didn't snap a picture on the playground today I did snap this one of me and my Jordie boy last night while we snuggled on the couch and read some bedtime stories.




No comments:

Post a Comment