Thursday, November 22, 2018

2018 has been a rough year but I am so thankful for it too

I am sad to see that I haven't blogged since August, but also can admit in my heart that I just haven't had the time or energy to do it either. I want to make it a goal of mine in 2019 to get back into it and I'm hoping that once my holidays come in December that I will be able to at least get in a couple of year in review type posts to share some of the THOUSANDS of photos I've taken over this year.

Even if I haven't shared much since the summer, we have been go, go, go since school started in September. Hockey for both boys, karate for James, swimming lessons for Jordie, slime classes for both, before and after school childcare for friends kids, a crazy toddler, a huge home reno that had us working non stop for 4 full weeks (and away from home as well), just to name a few things!

And just because no post is really complete without a photo...here is a regular attempt at a photo in my world. No one is smiling normally and after 10 shots we abandoned the mission and went to school. Such is life and my goal of the perfect picture just never happens anymore...and I'm more than okay with that! I feel like this photo actually super describes my crazy life. James is fake smiling at me, Jordie is making a face and Kennedy is just trying her best to escape from us all! Hahahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment