Sunday, June 3, 2018

Selfie Sunday - Just a bunch of randoms

I've now got a snapshot idea for everyday except for Saturday. In thinking about it I could technically do Selfie Saturday too, but I would love to find something different to do with that day! If you have any suggestions for other good posts that use the names of the days just shoot me a message with your suggestion. Right now I'm got Memory Mondays, Top Ten Tuesdays, Wednesday Wishes, Thankful Thursday or Throwback Thursday, Funny or Fave Photo Fridays and now Sunday Selfies. I'd actually love any suggestions for any of the days of the week!

So, today's post is my favorite selfies from the past little while. I'm not a huge selfie person but I do take them relatively often so I at least appear in some photos of my kids lives!

I love this photo of me and my little Eddie Jo!

Birthday selfie with Jordie Boy!

Family camping selfie

Adorable and funny James and Kennedy selfie

Camping Fruit Loops eating selfie

Campfire selfie with Jordie

And a campfire selfie with my Jamesie

Bedtime bottle selfie and snuggles with KJ

An adorable Ash & Kennedy selfie on Mother's Day

And a Jimmy & Kimmy selfie on the ferry on our trip to Bear Mountain (blog post on that coming very soon...maybe even tomorrow for Memory Monday!)

There you have it...my first Selfie Sunday! Like I said...any suggestions are welcome for more Barrows Family Snapshot posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment