Thursday, September 4, 2014

The start of a new year at Busy Bee's - Preschool Year 2!

So yesterday was the start of a new year for James as he headed off to Busy Bee's for his final year of preschool. I can't say enough amazing things about Laura and Janet and I'm already sad thinking about the end of the year when he's done there and headed off to kindergarten at this time next year. I'm ready for time to slow down just a little bit now.

Here he is as we left Nana and Papa's house to head home to get his yearly first day of school photo.

Had to take it in the same spot as last year so I can compare how much he will grow between now and June. I couldn't believe how much of a difference it was through the last year.



He literally ran across the driveway to get to the van. So excited!


We pulled up and the first person he saw was his little friend Katie.

Great picture of him in front of the sign. I've seen many of these on FB the past few days!


Totally random moment where he leaned down to kiss me...awwww!


Big hugs for Janet!

His new spot for his backpack

Washing his hands and getting ready to run away without even saying goodbye!

Playing at the new train table with Katie

Attempting to get a jumping photo of Katelyn and James but it didn't quite work.


I couldn't pick a favorite from this bunch so I posted all of them because they are just too adorable!






This pretty little lady is just getting too big too!


He was pretty darned excited that he got to be the meteorologist on the first day back to school. I bet if Laura and Janet wanted a quiet person to do it then certainly wouldn't have chosen James because the scream he let out when he heard he got to be the weather person was almost deafening!

So, that's it for the first day of school photos. With how fast time flies these days I know I will barely blink and I'll be posting the end of year photos here too. Love you James and I really hope you enjoy your last year of little kid school before the craziness of all day school hits you next September.

No comments:

Post a Comment