Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 34 – Aug 17 - 23

Starting off this week with our attempt at a newer family photo. Once every two months or so I like to get one of all of us to update the sidebar on the blog and this one definitely does the trick. I realize when I look at it just how much James looks like me and how much Jordan looks like Jim!

An attempt at a hockey stick family photo too clearly didn't work!

Jordie's highchair cover was getting washed so he got to sit at the counter with James. He loves it up there but I don't trust him for a second that he won't push himself backwards and because he's buckled into a booster seat up there you really have to watch him!

My new FAVORITE photo of my two J's!


Brotherly love

Cute picture taken by Vanessa at Willingdon


Thanks Vanessa for capturing this moment.

I see our future in this photo

Hahahahhahaha...this one just kills me...too funny!

Jordie and Adayah kisses in the pool!

He's dangerous with that hose and will spray anyone who comes anywhere near him!

And just like that he turned on her!

Definitely not looking like a baby anymore

"Jordie is SO BIG"



Even after eating more than most of the big kids he still tried to get at more food, this kid is an endless pit when he wants to eat!


High fives for Daddy

Cool guy

New favorite photo of Jordie!


Big hugs saying goodbye to Daddy


Another awesome shot

Awesome smoochy kisses for Daddy

This one cracks me up because you can tell by the look on my mom's face that she is clearly giving him hell for something...probably pushing back on the counter!

Daddy teasing Jordie but looking like he will feed him and then swooping in and taking the bite himself

His normal little smile

Kisses for Jordie!

I know Jordie, Mommy is grumpy that Lisa left too!

"Jordan...sit on your bum!"


Serious face TV watching from his chair

Cute photo of Jordan sent to me by Vanessa...glad she included her pretty face in it too! Love this girl!

He's taking after his big brother already with his obsession with the baseball bat

James desperately needs a new prescription for his glasses because he's squinting again almost all the time

Adorable photo of my big guy


Playing cribbage with Mom and Dad while Jordie naps

Saying goodbye to his best girl Lisa

Helping cook supper



2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment