Thursday, August 15, 2013

oh oh...he dropped the F bomb again!

Seriously I hope this kid is getting all of his cursing out of his system before he starts preschool in 3 weeks or I'm gonna be THAT mom that gets talked to about her kids language in the first week!

Ever since the other night's incident I have caught him either saying it or attempting to say at least a time or two each day. In the middle of the grocery store the other day with people everywhere he says "Oh Fff" and before he said it I said quietly but firmly "Don't you dare say that word right now!" and he followed it up immediately with "Oh Ssshh" and I said "and not that word either!" At that point he cheekily smiled at me and said "Mom, I was just gonna say shoot"....yeah right kid!

Then last night we head to the ball park and James happily runs off to sit with Steph on the bleachers and not 2 minutes later I hear the giggles of everyone around him. My stomach dropped and I looked over and asked if he said what I thought he did. Of course I could tell by just the looks on their faces that he had indeed just said it. What phrase came out of his mouth after his Daddy hit the ball??...."Nice fucking hit Daddy."

Oh My God...where the hell does this kid get this stuff from? I will admit that both Jim and I have pretty bad mouths and I am that parent that refuses to stop swearing, just like my parents refused to do. They taught me when it was and wasn't appropriate to use it. Let's just hope I've drilled into him just enough that that is an ADULT word and he is a kid and can't use it! Luckily he only seems to do it when I'm around because he clearly knows he is going to get a reaction from me! What a kid he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment