Saturday, August 10, 2013

32/52 - A Portrait a Week

Because we were away until last Wednesday night and then I was sick Thursday and Friday we didn't do many things with the boys that would result in any good photos. So, this morning I broke out the camera and snapped some randoms of them. 

James loves to run away from me when I'm attempting to take photos of him and this usually results in the best smiles out of him. Case in point, the following photo happened this morning.

And he really wanted me to take a picture of him with his car set.

And because Jordan doesn't do too much these days I just propped him up and waited for a smile...yet this was clearly how he was feeling about my photo taking.

And then he followed up with this face! 

Now for their together pictures. Such a cute moment caught on camera.

Now, this is more like James. He was laughing his butt off because his brother was falling over beside him!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful facial expressions! I love the brotherly love! My son runs away from photos too!

    ReplyDelete