Saturday, August 17, 2013

33/52 - A Portrait a Week

Wow, the weeks are just flying by! I can't believe we are already at Week 33. We didn't have a super busy week but I of course did make sure to capture at least a couple.

We finally got some cooler weather so off we went to a baseball game...in the pouring rain! I was excited to finally be able to dress Jordy in this adorable little long sleeve and pants baseball outfit. And just in the nick of time because he's almost too big for it! 

On that same night James was just happily running around getting wet and dirty and I managed to capture this random adorable smile while he ran past me! 

Here is their newest together photo.

And one more just because I can...and because it's kind of a cute picture of me with my two boys!

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

1 comment: